Run in it, sweat in it, live in it — then biodegrade it!
The first synthetic-blend running shirt that biodegrades like a 100% cotton tee, our Runterra Bio offers the enhanced moisture and odor control of specially-formulated 37.5® polyester with the comfort and versatility of cotton. This new, innovative fabric breaks down into organic compounds in under four years. Conventional polyester takes four hundred.
Don’t sweat it — this tee will only start to biodegrade in anaerobic (oxygen-poor) environments. It breaks down in the landfill, not in your closet.
- Made from long staple, US-grown Supima® cotton for superior softness, strength + durability
Easy to wear, casual cut with a slightly rounded hemline
- Blended with 37.5® polyester, a special technology utilizing the natural benefits of microscopic volcanic ash to provide enhanced thermal, vapor + odor regulation to maintain body comfort during activity
- The natural odor resistance of cotton is boosted by the volcanic particles which "trap" odors so you can put this top through repeated wear
- Shoulder seams are rolled back off the top of the shoulders for ergonomic comfort
- An elastic locker loop is integrated into the back neck tape for easy hanging
This top is made from 70% natural fibers and is not pre-shrunk so some shrinkage may occur, up to half a size